[LAF] Hello: /Discussion

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 16 11:14:03 UTC 2006

Volodya, Everyone

  Sounds good to me if you exclude the date you said u had some thing on
  (Volody and I spoke at Housemans on Wed night)
  select a date or two  after 25th March and we see how others like them and just
  book u in
  BTW  HOUSMANS  have an event next Thursday Please circulate
  details below
  cheers
  Ed

Housmans Book Shop

Book Launch - People Power and

Protest since 1945: A Bibliography of Nonviolent Action

 - Thursday 23rd March  6.30pm.   Compiled by April Carter, Howard Clark and

Michael Randle, this annotated bibliography of over

 900 itemized references provides a guide   both to recent campaigns and to the theory and practice

 of nonviolent action. It covers diverse movements, some

not exclusivly nonviolent, and  raises highly controversial issues; introductions to

 each campaign provide relevent historical background

 and note some criticisms. A powerful  resource for activists, it should also be of use to

 students and academics studying the history,

 politics or sociology of popular   movements around the world.  Join the Compilers to discuss the issues

raised and reflect on the developments in

the peace movement over the last 60 years.
  For Contact details and location map plese see
  www.housmans.com

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
  Hello.
I hope that i've joined the correct forum...

Anyhow, i was thinking that i am able to lead a discussion on Free Speech and Anonymity in
contemporary (technological) society (with the accent on anonymity). I have a lot of
knowledge in the area... and i think i can make it reasonably interesting. q;-)

However i cannot do anything before April or on April 08 (that is a date for the demo
against the expansion of Styal Prison). I believe i will be free on other April days.

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org