[LAF] Hello: /Discussion

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Thu Mar 16 12:32:23 UTC 2006

EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:
> Volodya, Everyone
>
> Sounds good to me if you exclude the date you said u had some thing on
> (Volody and I spoke at Housemans on Wed night)
> select a date or two  after 25th March and we see how others like them
> and just
> book u in

April 1 or April 15. Both are good for me (unless something unexpected happens), so i'd
chose the date by the number of other people who are willing to come. But let's agree
sooner rather than later, so that i can start advertising it myself too. q;-)

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!