[LAF] Hello: /Discussion: CHOICE OF DATE PLEASE

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 17 09:32:23 UTC 2006

note I am sending this to some people who are not on the LAF list but may be interested
  OK People which do u prefer  1st April or 15th April
  lets have your choice SOONER rather than later for booking the room and advertising
  Lets say by Tues 9am to allow for weekend. I myself would be happy with either date
  but 15th would give more time for advertising in some media like Resistance for example
  Ed

Volodya <Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org> wrote:
  EDMUND MCARTHUR wrote:
> Volodya, Everyone
>
> Sounds good to me if you exclude the date you said u had some thing on
> (Volody and I spoke at Housemans on Wed night)
> select a date or two after 25th March and we see how others like them
> and just
> book u in

April 1 or April 15. Both are good for me (unless something unexpected happens), so i'd
chose the date by the number of other people who are willing to come. But let's agree
sooner rather than later, so that i can start advertising it myself too. q;-)

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!

"None of us are free until all of us are free."
~ Mihail Bakunin

   FREE JOHN GRAHAM
  Click above to sign petition
  if you want to subscribe to Events & Issues Int
  see Events & Issues  website http://eventsandissues.bravehost.com/
  4000 babies die every day from unsafe bottle feeding
  BOYCOTT NESTLE
  www.babymilkaction.org