[LAF] Hello: /Discussion: CHOICE OF DATE PLEASE

Volodya Volodya at WhenGendarmeSleeps.org
Sun Mar 19 08:41:29 UTC 2006

This is *really* annoying, i've sent the message twice already but don't see it coming
through. I cannot do 1st, so pls make the two dates 15th and 22nd if possible.

                           - Volodya

--
Hi! I am a .SIG virus! Copy me to your SIG so that I can spread!