[LAF] Websites Updated CHECK THEM OUT

EDMUND MCARTHUR antines at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 21:29:24 UTC 2007

This
   is a dodgy keyboard keeps changing case

  the sites
  WWW.FREEWENS.COM/BOOKEVENTS

  AND  WWW.EVENTSANDISSUES.BRAVEHOST.COM     )NCLUDES  laf page

  have been updated

  I have included suggestions for future laf talks
  please let me know of any others you have in mind even if you want somebody else to give the talk/lead the discussion
   perhaps some one will see it and offer help

  Think  about  practical anarchy like Colin Wards Anarchy In Action  which Freedon Press are about To Reprint

  Wearing my hat as a Bookseller /publisher/publishers rep   I will be republishing
  GOD AND THE STATE  probably the other soide of the new year

  So f some one wants to talk about that  .......(By the way Joy I now have a cast iron cop out for the SPES Book Club  as I cannot very well do a Book if I am also the publisher  I would much rather do my critique of the Secular state for the LAF)

  Ed

see Events & Issues website   http://www.eventsandissues.bravehost.com/events.html