[matilda] Crime and Punishment: The Debate Gets Ignored

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Dec 13 12:39:02 GMT 2005

Last nights meeting failed again to decide on the issue of
conflict/bullying/intimidation at Matilda though very strong accounts from
people who feel harrased was heard the meeting again failed not only those
made the crass desichon to act on there rage through violance as said
befor we should not replicate the society we dislike and as was suggested
last night we simply must realise we are not all going to get on well
forgive me the prime goal of my involvement is to get on not replicate the
world outside of MATILDA

this is why myself and armchair hippy will e mail seeds for change
mediation sheffield some friends we know who run wokshops in alternatives
to violence how bullying effects people and works we hope to run a whole
weekend on this in mid jan there will be a fixed donation for each day to
cover running cost any extra earned will be donated to Matilda we hope to
end with the launch of pissed as folk well more soon we are a little busy
elsewhere:

one love
0742
armchair hippy