[matilda] conflict resolution

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Wed Dec 14 16:28:12 GMT 2005

> PS - We have loads of stuff to do - campaigns, sorting out the building
> etc
> etc.  It'd be nice to focus on that...

I would like to second this, i think that the more time we spend dwelling
on this "conflict" the less time we have for anything else.  For example
at the last meeting because we decided to talk about the "conflict" before
we had proposals there was almost no point in me turning up because i had
to leave before i got to talk about the event i am helping to organise.

If seeds for change are asked to do a day long 'conflict resolution'
workshop i probably wont have the time or energy to go.

cuthbert