[Fwd: [matilda] MATILDA WE ARE EVERYWHERE]

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jul 1 08:43:31 BST 2005

Hia,

Actually, now I've thought about this (Mozaz publicising the next
meeting), I'm really annoyed.

Mozaz: we agreed at the last meeting that we wouldn't publicise it.  I
know you're going to write back and say "i do not see the problem in letting
people know we are there / is this just an exlsive club for our own
ghetto? / we are just aiming for our own people what is the point?
should we not be aiming to involve more people?"

That's very nice - but it's also *just your OWN point of view!*  Do you
not agree that we should trust each other to stick to what we
collectively decide? Why do *you* get to ignore everyone and do what you
want anyway?  Are you special?

I'm going to ask IMC to hide the post, unless anyone (except Mozaz)
objects.  They might not, but I can try.

Mozaz - please try and just accept this, rather than feeling
persecuted.  All I'm asking is that you act as the rest of us have
agreed to - nothing more.

Yours vexedly
Dan