[Fwd: [matilda] MATILDA WE ARE EVERYWHERE]

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Sun Jul 3 20:41:14 BST 2005

dan we did not agree i simply did not reply or comment
as it was at the end of a very long meeting.. nither was it agreed just said and
taken on the nod that it would be cool.. nither was it agreed for the meetings
you have organised but that have happend.. oh dan we move foroword you take it
a few back.. to be honest id do not give a fuck.. have you seen the weather..
the shops are full of drink.. my dealer has some good smoke.. the sex is rather
fucking good.. the walks are blinding.. life is good so why spil it with self
intrested politics..

0742