[matilda] Re: REgarding ART05

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Nov 1 16:48:00 GMT 2005

can i make it clear i aint speaking for the art collective or art 05 but
myself.

b4 this bar thing gets into a serious arguement it needs to be noted those
involved with art 05 the art collective have spoken today tuesday 1 11 05
as said last nights meeting by the ltt art o5 fucked up with the bar thats
a mistake made move on and learn and yes we have all agreed today if the
bar is suffering a loss due to our part consumption of its stocks then we
will aim to cover the cost ie this will come from pockets if at all
possible.

i can afford to do so though i have no state income at the moment i offer
this because as you have said nick art 05 was the most positive thing for
matilda and i thanked you lucey for your work in putting up the proaganda
and no my last e mail on this was not aimed at you and i have over the
last few weeks come to defence of yourself and the gig collective i seek
peace not conflict can people begin to grasp this please.

there are other matters regards art o5 but there down for the meeting on
monday and as i know from past comments on e mail so often they can be
taken very much out of context e mail is shit for some aspects of
communication therfor i'll keep me mouth shut

read more of my own thoughts on this the world etc http://peace.lowtech.org

0742