[matilda] Proposals for next Monday & Inslusivity

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Nov 1 19:19:43 GMT 2005

>  please note this offer is there because i feel the art o5 event was to
>> date the most positive event matilda has done goto
>> http://artsheffield.org/ click on the link venues mid way down there is
>> link to matilda - how important is this?

Yes we're there, and we were not there a few days ago, 0742, peace with you,

and BTW, there might have been some slight misunderstandings and some
confusion for not having attended all meetings and other circumstances,
but let's assure Matilda that her art collective is running, healthy and
strong, as something good has been created out of this,

Nothing like a private club, as gavin says, and in relation to the wiki
and the contents there, it's constantly under construction: also, people
may understand that we are not going to copy like copycats what other
collectives are doing on their wikis. Everybody can rest assured that we
are trying to be as inclusive as possible, but the opposite isn't true,
is it?

Ironically, the person who is raising these ambiguous accusations has
himself put himself into a lot of trouble concerning finances (not 40
miserable pounds my friend but much more...)

So why don't you look at your own business rather than throwing shit on
Art05 organizers and efforts? BTW, with occassion of art05, thanks to
Mark's and curators' hard work, Matilda's collective has got rid of the
asbestos problem.

amp