[matilda] In reply to God and God alone

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 1 18:15:15 GMT 2005

Allo,

I've noticed something: there's absolutely no connection between how
'successful' an event is, in terms of how it was perceived, and how people
involved experienced it.

Or, rather, there is a fundamental disparity between the consciousness of the
producer and the consumer, one utterly alienated and isolated from the reality
of the oth...**SLAP!!**

Oh.  Thanks.  I needed that.  Excuse me, I think I've had too much tea.

:)

p.s. Dammit to hell, lets knit a new building! All power to the craft
collective!  Let's weave this mofo til we can bounce off the walls safely!