[matilda] in reply to nick

Eric Winnert ericwinnert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 18:25:06 GMT 2005

>Did this go to a Monday meeting.

yes two of them

>Was a decision agreed upon that alcohol would be free (and then later a
donation asked for) either at a Monday meeting or with
the kitchen collective?

there was never any intention the alcohol would be free, it was always
going to be a 'donation' that would have to be paid for.

>The collective that were running the event - did they decide how they
were going to run this event and who would be running the bar and be
responsible for it?

with ruth, we decided the cafe colective would run the bar, it was
presented at two monday meetings, on the wikki and the mailing list
and there was no objection