[matilda] Eek

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 10:44:06 GMT 2005

dan> Ideally, accounts and stock should be going up on the WIKI.

dan> Hmm... all something for Monday meetings!

I proposed keeping the accounts on a wiki at this weeks meeting but
people were concerned that gangsters would break into the building and
rob us if this was done. I have to say I still don't really understand
this concern because a) we really don't have much money and b) there
is no reason to reveal the physical location of any cash on the wiki
anyway - most people would assume it is in a bank somewhere, which it
soon will be.

Anyway it was decided instead to keep a book with accounts in that
would be available at the Monday meetings for anyone to see. Only the
3 treasurer folk would be allowed to enter stuff in the book - to
avoid confusion/replication etc.

This is not as transparent as the web, since not everyone makes the
Monday meets, but a lot better than before, which was essentially
nothing.

steve