[matilda] Proposals for next Monday & Inslusivity

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Nov 2 01:39:31 GMT 2005

this is funny, childish, ??

  I am
 > disappointed that you and Eric have not managed to maintain the
 > same level of respect and maturity. Please stop it.

this is even funnier,

Coming from you, gav,  because you don't fulfill any promise you've made
here so far to the matilda collective as a whole... because you don't
take heed of others suggestions and good will to help you in your own
proposals... you're like a horse with blinkers, and this is not to
offend you, aren't we all sometimes?

You were from the very beginning against any art05 exhibition.
and i think it's you who owes us some explanation, apology, and more
respect.

But let's face to face, 'cos i've made a pledge not to cause more
turmoil than you've already stirred.

amp