[matilda] Proposal for events

cuthbert at riseup.net cuthbert at riseup.net
Thu Nov 3 15:49:52 GMT 2005

In my opinion if a mistake has been made by individuals involved in this
art show then it is unfair to ask the rest of the art collective who had
no involvement in the show like myself and patrick (for example) to help
bail it out.  Just like it is unfair to ask fabian who worked so hard at
the noboarders event to bail out the art 0 5 show.

I do realise that art activities elsewhere are funded but... if eric
wanted matilda to fund his art show he should have asked beforehand.  In
my opinion this is not funding this is "bailing out".

I didnt know that there had been an art collective planned for today could
you tell me when it is so that i can participate in it?

However 0742 has agreed to pay any shortfall so hopefully there wont be a
problem.

cuthbert