[matilda] crisis of consensus - ban self interest politicians

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 8 16:43:38 GMT 2005

I don't think anyone's actually made a rule that the SWP can't come in, have
they?

Btw, our class the ciabatta-class are gonna come kick your scrawny working class
ass, boy.  We're better fed, taller, we can run faster coz we don't spend all
our meagre funds on fags and beer, and we know how to use contraception.

I agree with Spencer: move the poor next to swamps - that way they'll get
diseases, die and stop being a millstone round the neck of human evolution.

I used to be working class, but thank fuck - I escaped!  Now I can sit about in
the CIQ, buy lovely greek salad sandwiches every day and, one day, if I'm
lucky, I'll get to live in a 'unique urban lifestyle' flat: just me, my
cappucino machine and a copy of the Guardian so I can tut about how awful
things are.

The middle class have won.  We're coming for your squat next, which you merely
sit about in, drink beer and argue about things over which you will never have
any effect.  It could make excellent flats and offices.

If you still wanna be working class, firstly: 1) get a job. (Really important
aspect of it, that.) 2) Maybe we could deport you to a South East Asian Export
Processing Zone where you can spend 12 or more hours a day making my nice
shoes, under armed guard and living in a chicken-hut.

Bring on the class war! I'm gonna squish your head with my industrial-size
garlic press and use your bones for glue!

love

Dan
p.s. Only joking, I love you really.

Quoting worldwarfree at riseup.net: