[matilda] Gosh, how history repeats itself...

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Nov 9 12:02:02 GMT 2005

well dan armchair laughed his head of at your sarcatic remark and to be
told there is some truth there as there is truth in all perspectives yes
they differ etc..

however people think for a moment when there is disagrement when there is
discord when there is conflict take a look at the roots you find joe moris
lurking somewhere there

how can this be consderd offensive how can it be consderd offensive when i
write about class but not when jase or ben and others write about such
issues?

dan in private now on list i tell you.

stop makeing every effort to provoke me so then you can about going look
0742 has not changed and lets remeber june 23 2003 the crime was commited
against me as so often is crime is commited against the working class only
when we seek justice we are wrong when the middle class seek justice there
right?

well what a messed up world we live within and yes atw told me on list but
when i see a mass of people this we call the working class without the
same justice or privalages as this middle class then i'll shout

when white middle class drop outs and joe morris blatantly attack the
working class as they did on monday then i'll defend them

just as would the middle class if been attacked by the working class not
saying my written word was just perhaps not if look at in further context
i can see how they could be consderd wrong

however i also see the wrong in those trying to make matilda a drop out
zone for theirselves, their egos and mates now on monday we talked about
including people how can this be when one person walked out some others
did not attend due to fact it would be conflict because of joe morris and
his white dreadlocked middle class drop outs?

of course there are two sides to all of this and here i aint takeing any
side but that of trying to make matilda more inclusive for the working
class of many i know simply will not get involved due to likes of joe
morris perhaps this e mail will mean moderation well there are many ways
round this then history would be repeating itself

so in context dan, your assumptions of where 0742 is at and why 0742 has
written are wrong because you have not e mailed myself or spoken to myself
to place any thing said onto this list into context you make the
assumption as so often working class and middle class people do

perhaps we need to hear more of people understand why they are like they
are then we might see less conflict in matilda of course i do feel this
will not happen why because as said so often politics here in the uk
thrives off conflict

in context

kind regards

0742