[matilda] email list autonomy

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Nov 15 21:46:30 GMT 2005

In support of the proposal for breaking up big monday meetings into
smaller groups: great idea. Couldn't we start next Monday with this new
structure? Big meetings are now like big elephants we have to climb and
move...

plus comment on email autonomy:

> I think there are problems with the Monday meetings. There is not
> usually time to reach consensus, or even get though the whole agenda.
> I put this on the agenda for last night but there wasn't time to
> discuss it.
:-)

> The way forward for me is to give more autonomy to collectives, and
> let more decisions be made outside of Monday meetings etc..

Well the way events are to be proposed and approved make this latter
part unfeasible... if collectives were autonomous, events could be
approved by each collective regardless of others' opinions, which is not
the case right now... due to Holy $$$

gulp

glup