[matilda] website suggestion

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Nov 17 21:04:48 GMT 2005

Yes, but if we agree that no decisions are to be made by email, this
would be a decision made on this email list, outside regular or informal
meetings... there was some talk about it, but i think we need more
opinions, and please understand that i value Alan's of course and Dan's,
but even so, why should the hack-lab act in this respect with more
privileges than other collectives.
It's just a fair question...
Seven calendar days would be enough under more standard circumstances,
don't you think? So i propose that this topic is raised at our regular
Monday meetings, explaining the available options to all and providing a
few days more for a final decision to be made.

Thanks for considering this

Amparo