[matilda] paying cleaners?! punk rocking

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Nov 18 13:02:09 GMT 2005

I'm shocked this suggestion has been made! We need to share out the dirty
work between us, not farm it out to someone as a rubbish job. I spent a
short time as a cleaner this summer and it was horrible, not least because
if the people working in the office had spent maybe 5 minutes every other
day cleaning up after themselves, I wouldn't have been needed at all. We
have to take responsibility for the mess we make, not exploit people by
giving them shit jobs.

Yes i share you point of view however MATILDA is not about some utopian
world it has to deal with the here and now i know i would like to be paid
to clean matilda and would enjoy doing so

Sadley Kathleen not all matilda people have the bollocks you have nither
the self motvation for some it is just a social space others it means more
I ask why are WE allways walking into conflict please do take my comments
as being not for in a ideal world we would all clean up following ourselvs
sadley we live in a world that is a lot diffront and employing someone to
clean could I feel only be a posative

Notes on last night 17.11.03
http://peace.lowtech.org

0742