[matilda] global warming gig

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 18:31:57 GMT 2005

The MGS Collective....

Would like to stress that this event, "Dead Heat" -
global warming -  was booked as a gig with bands
playing and as far as we are concerned that is what it
will remain. Bearing that in mind we will assume that
the event will be finishing sometime between midnight
and 1am - the usual gig finishing time at Matilda.
There was no mention of sound systems playing when it
was booked. Attention was drawn to the flyers brought
down to the docfest on Saturday and it was noted that
there were 2 soundsystems mentioned on the flyer. The
event organiser has been contacted and a message has
been left on their mobile and an email has been sent
to them.

If the discourse between the organisers and the MGS is
not satifactory then Matilda can always pull out of
its commitment to this event.

thanks

Nick // c/o MGS Collective