[matilda] Social centres, funding and the PGA Hallmarks

gavin at cyber-rights.net gavin at cyber-rights.net
Thu Oct 6 11:51:37 BST 2005

Clowns to the rescue!...

Dougald has a point. So...at the last clown meeting, we proposed
that after a Monday meeting in a couple of weeks, we'd like to take
everyone down to the basement, and play some games and make you all
be silly, in a way that will (trust us!) bring everyone a bit more
together as a group, and develop a bit of love and trust between
everyone. But you're going to have to leave your cynicism at the
door. We'd love it if lots of you can come, and we promise it'll be
lots of fun.

xxx