[matilda] Social centres, funding and the PGA Hallmarks

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Oct 6 12:35:37 BST 2005

It might even be worth thinking about running some workshops on
constructive emailing, if people were able not to be too patronised by
this, and if someone actually felt competent to lead it.

we can all start now i do now think about my e mails b4 sending them i
read then re read the other chris will help here there is info out there i
know but one is nakerd a little stoned..

we have an hack lab lets make a start tonight ill be there

0742

ps if we do not hug each other more ill fucking snog all of yes even paddy?