[matilda] Re[4]: gig costs vs party costs - was - proposal for wed 'events' meeting

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 14:37:58 BST 2005

Not all gigs will use a large PA - some will just use
a vocal PA - So essentially all they will be using is
electricity and the space.

Does that PA price include all the leads and
microphones????

1) Who will manage/ look after this PA?
2) Who will turn up to every event to do the sound?
3)I cant imagine every gig collective understanding
how a PA system works. Who will show them?
4) How do you suggest paying for this PA - running a
bar at a c90 event or perhaps having a big free
party???