[matilda] People needed to help with glazing front windows at Matilda

Anthony Mullen ant_mullen at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 23:56:24 BST 2005

Dear all,
    As is mentioned in the meeting minutes we need
people to help with the glazing of windows on the face
of Matilda on Matilda St.

I will pick up a Scaffolding tower tomorrow morning
and bring it down to Matilda with all the necessary
tools.  The minimum hire period is a week, so I've
drawn up rotas for Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and
Saturday for people to help with the glazing (we're
probably using the tower somewhere else on Wednesday).

Its fairly easy to do and on the job training is
available.

Its not worth trying with less than 2 people.

The rotas of people are on the wall in the Gallery
space at Matilda.  If you can volunteer to do some
time (or some support time - making food, fetching
tools, nipping to the shop, helping to move the scaff
tower, etc.) then either sign up or drop me an e-mail
and I'll sign you up.

We could use anywhere up to 4 people working and 1
support person at any time.  If you're up for helping
the times we'll be working 10am until 4pm Tuesday,
Thursday & Friday and 9am to 6 pm Saturday.  If we've
not got it all done then we might carry on Sunday 10
till 6 and Monday 10 till 4.

If you're not comfortable with heights you can still
support.

Working will be weather dependent.
Bring boots if you can.
Don't wear your Sunday best.