[matilda] Doug the man and atw

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Oct 25 02:44:42 BST 2005

Mural Making:

Among the achievements in this derelict urban splash in decay, one has
been forgotten: there is an art space functioning here, in order,

please send us your draft drawing as image for a proposed mural, why not?
i was going to suggest a Graffitti sign directly on main access walls
and door (since a sandwich board may create trouble)
and some Kid Acne was proposing warrior girls,

Kathleen, don't lose your sense of humour,

we appreciate you

amp