[matilda] the rats

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 5 09:02:56 BST 2006

Hi everyone

I think there needs to be some debate (and more
importantly action) about the rats in the building.
Obviously there must have been rats there all the time
though they have increased since our occupation. Most
probably due to what we leave around.

I think the most important issue related to this is
that Mark lives at this space. He has had his food
attacked by rats and according to him this has never
happened before. We have to seriously think about
Mark's quality of life in this building and how it is
being affected by rats. This is a solution for us all
and cant be allowed to be ignored ... for Marks sake.

I am proposing to concrete the hole under the doors in
the gantry on Thursday. Does anyone else have any
other proposals and solutions.
I'll also contact Mark and see what he thinks about
other solutions.

Also, 0742 brought it to peoples attention regarding
the skipping of food. But also about the freegan
kitchen. The amount of cheese in that kitchen is
worrying and no wonder rats have been going crazy
eating it. We are encouraging an explosion in the rat
population. Take that food supply away and it will
return to previous levels.

Nick