[matilda] Meeting prep on another WIKI?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Apr 12 15:37:49 BST 2006

Allo

At the last meeting, I said I'd ask Chris what was happening with the
wiki, since its a vital tool for our meeting organisation at MATILDA.
It's still not working.

Chris did respond to me at the start of March, saying he didn't know why
it wasn't working, and that we should move it, but he didn't have time.

So - I suggest we use a page on www.openplanning.net for planning
meetings. Its not like I'm actually ever going to get to use it for the
stuff that's on there, I wouldn't have thought! (Though of course, the
beauty of WIKIs is that different groups can squat different bits for
their own nefarious purposes...)

This is probably only a temporary solution: its a site we'd have to pay
for in a year's time.  It might be worth finding another community
server for a WIKI. I could set that up.  (Hey - maybe we could run a
little 'here's how you set yer own WIKI up' session in the Hacklab!)
But better to get something going now.

So -

http://www.openplanning.net/wiki/index.php?title=MATILDA

Could we use this for the next meeting? Any objections to that?

When is it, anyone? Agenda items? Stick em on the WIKI?

p.s. Apologies for the URL, but I don't know how to do apache rewrite
stuff, and wouldn't know where to stick it / if I can with the host
anyway... Maybe if we move to another server, we can think about that...

Cheers,

Dan