[matilda] In these times..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Feb 3 16:19:31 GMT 2006

Again a member of the Matilda community verbaly attacked another member of
the communtity within a space where we people should feel safe and
welcome..

This happened in front of many people and was looked upon as not their
problem..

In this light myself and armchair have taken to withdrawing any labour for
Matilda we will continue to work for a positive outcome of the meeting on
the 23rd..

There will be no further participation from ourself at future meetings /
work days we simply will just become consumers of the many positive events
planned for the future.

We will work on the proposed project for the 23rd a further e mail giving
the outlines for this will be within the next few days..

We simply REFUSE to offer or give support to projects involving those who
have continued to make us feel unwelcome and unsafe in Matilda..

Message over..