[matilda] Re: Critique of capitalism..Proposal for workshop(s)

fabian fab at in-no.org
Fri Feb 17 15:44:57 GMT 2006

sorry guys,
it was marx who defined neat borders between the classes for rather
practical political porposes, e.g. to be able to fight for equal human
rights and that jazz from enlightenment...human beings were supposed to be
free...
but someone didn't allow this to materialize, the system, the ruling classes
he knew it was not like that simple in reality...(his works comprise
several 1000 of pages...)
but he was angry as well, as hell, because he saw people starving while
others dined.
we are angry
some are very angry,
others less
we want human beings to be free
fair enough
yet marx and all that was long before freud and freud just opened pandoras
box: when "we" say "we" want (us or others) to be free, only a very small
part of us is speaking (and a much larger part might be actually saying:
shut the fuck up, I want to be the boss! or simple: I want a hug...)
however...
we love politics and we are angry, so we need bad guys, bad things, bad
systems...its just same as it was for old marx...
but(!), repeating what he said is boring...
so what's new? Who's bad and what's the problem?
who has some answers for this?

F.

_:/^/<>