[matilda] Re: Critique of capitalism..Proposal for workshop(s)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Feb 17 16:15:05 GMT 2006

Not tong in cheek i would reply saying we should all reach towards the
goal of Non Status as status  places into an order often the order of this
world we live within..

Much the context of prolonged e mailing of the Matilda list.. It began to
backfire upon me and it was see as an offensive on some people it was
nither..

It was an offensive upon ideals and Social Order a means of pointing out
if we define each other then we are not open there for not social..

If we are not social we are by the definition not a center but a gehto for
the few not the Majority..

By defining others because of There History There reputation as people
have done with myself we do not see that the person might have moved on
give them the opertunaty to move on we simply place them with There
History There reputation..

Each time people on list have remarked made comments in person i have
taken in account there comments and acted and hopeful for the positive..

I hope this is proven again with this batch of e mails but i continue to
have doubt because to have hope in this circumstance would mean i have
trust of those who tresspased not only against myself but the widder
community of Matilda something i sadly lack this dose not mean i find
myself happy with such circumstance.

As long as there are hidden agendas and Matilda is organized into Soviets
as it is at the current moment then i feel i have to kick against this not
for my interest but for the interest of those this world defines as
working class.

One is taking this to another leval because of comments made to me in
person and on list..

I use Marx as a refrance point because his thoughts and writings are still
relevant and current not because he is a hero we should of course work
towards loveing people as we find them and if you was to ask me who i
would like to hug at Matilda i would say all if you was to me i was angry
only angry at the injustice of this world and how we contine the very
injustice we say we are against within Matilda..

At the end of the day i might come across as negative but i do go home not
hateing or disliking anyone at Matilda i do honestly think there is a very
real poastive at Matilda..

The only negative i see is the way we have organized ourself in soviets
are we against such ways of working if so why have we followed this path
of working?

0742