[matilda] Samba bus - for political theatre collective (and anyone else)

info at rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk info at rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk
Sat Feb 18 20:56:24 GMT 2006

OK - We hear the political theatre collective are planning some stuff around
the buses issue to do on the street next Saturday on the occasion of the March
for Jobs and Services.

So you can see the bus stuff we have been making we have put some details up
here:
http://www.rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk/buses.htm

RORS are thinking of maybe not playing on that day but working with this bus
instead.... as you can see, it needs lots of people (*)and if we are all
playing drums we can't help.  Maybe on future occasions we can run this bus
with samba included.

Anyway, we will be down at Mitalda 9 am Saturday (with bus) for a warm up.

(*) So if any one else wants to be part of this bus, come along too

love to all
Rhythms of Resistance Sheffield