[matilda] Street theatre

Alice Collins Angeltime at btopenworld.com
Sun Feb 19 15:40:39 GMT 2006

Hi Everyone,
Do you want to be part of a piece of street theatre in town on Sat 25th? We're supporting a 'jobs not cuts' action and Rythmns of Resistance have made a big bus.
We'll do a few set pieces around the bus eg.  people having difficulty with the buses (routes changed, cut, price increase etc.) In the end the driver gets fed up and declares the bus a free bus.
If you want to be involved, come to Matilda at 9am(!) on sat 25th for a run through. Or be in town from around 11am for the action itself.
If anyone wants to contact me, please do it directly, as I can't receive this list.
Love alice