[matilda] please put on website

Elanor Baylis carryonclimbing at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:47:08 GMT 2006

hello,
can someone please put the following on the website?
*thursdays 19th and 26th jan
>From midday bread baking workshop. Please come down and join in!
*Weekend 21st and 22nd Jan Saving iceland gathering. Preparing for the
protests in iceland this summer.
anyone planning to go is welcome to come
*Weekend 28th to 29th jan Cycle roadshow gathering
for activists planning on being on the pro cycling roadshow for a month next
sunday
***help in kitchen required please email carryonclimbing at gmail.com if you
can help thurs 26th to 28th
* sunday 5th Feb
Cycle skill share, bring your bike in need of tender loving care and we will
fix your bike and teach you how we've done it!
Tools and experienced people always appreciated
The cycle collective is planning to be formed out of this event

thank you and see you at these events!!!