[matilda] gig last night

Joe Public iloveavocado at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 12:28:27 GMT 2006

The  gig last night was really good, Clara Clara especially had me nodding
my head vigorously. More French wig-outs I say. And I finished off the
cardigan I've been knitting for about 7 years as the gig finished, could it
have been better? I'm sure pictures will be on the webpage soon, but for now
look forward to the next gig, which I think is a No Sweat Benefit. Success
succcess success to all involved, the rave cave ruled all.

ps, and the Cafe Collective made the moistest vegan cake I've ever eaten
(except for half-cooked ones) which should probably win them some kind of
award.