[matilda] being clear that no-one speaks for everyone

nickwiltsher at warpmail.net nickwiltsher at warpmail.net
Mon Jun 26 10:38:54 BST 2006

> > Does anyone want to post to the list the public info on what is happening in the next 24 hours?

I am unaware of any firm plans for the period.  I'd assume there'll be
people around tonight - a meeting may be attempted - perhaps a wake?

There were rumours that an individual has unilaterally attempted to
organise a large party for this evening, but given the individual in
question, even if they've said this it may well be utter fantasy.  I
hope so.

So far as i know, we are intending to give the place back to YF tomorrow
as requested.  I don't know how many people, if any, are going to be in
attendance for that, or what they'll do.

Also, so far as i know, nobody has actually replied to Tim Austin's
email, so unless they're reading this (hi, Tim!), they have even less of
a clue about wha gwan than i do.

Hope that isn't as obfuscatory as it feels.

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html