[matilda] Fucking loveing it.. Is there a Meeting Monday..

Amparo P Gutierrez amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sun May 7 00:32:13 BST 2006

hi 0742,

I thought there would be a meeting this Monday, let's draw the agenda...
it will be based on last meetings' "proposals to be discussed" i guess...

BTW, one question that comes to my mind and don't know where to make is
this:

What is happening to the building? Is it being fortified ? (the piles of
barbed wire wrapping some roofs, etc., the chains on inner doors,
padlocks here and there...) Is an attack being planned and if so when is
it expected?

Thanks to the hacklab and the musician managers, great job done and more
to come

Art collective will be changing time for internal meetings to saturdays
or sundays afternoons

See ya tomorrow 7.30 pm

Amparo

PS: good for the greenies, and the blonde indigenous populations of
these  islands...