[matilda] URGENT -Which of the two Rooms Can LGBT Collective use..?

dan at alacroart.com dan at alacroart.com
Wed May 31 21:20:36 BST 2006

Dear Collective,

Just a quick but  Very Urgent note to request CONFIRMATION of which of the two
rooms (between the M-Gallery room and the Main Meeting Room) can be permitted
for our collective to use as the LGBT Collective Space.

It is important for us to know for certain, because we have delivered
furniture and paint which is currently in both rooms, and we wish to start on
painting the room, so we can start using it as a regular LGBT Meeting Space.

Is it a.) The room adjacent to the large Meeting-Room, or:

b.) The second room between that first room and the stairs by the Matilda
Gallery Room (this second room has a large sink, and it is currently where
most of the furniture has been placed at present)

I'd be REALLY grateful if you can let us know before next week!

Also, who do the LGBT Collective need to get in touch with regarding
hire/borrowing/use of a PA system (Mixer/amps, etc.) early in August, because
we are planning a cabaret night and a gig night with bands during the 'Gay
Week'.  The Cabaret Night is likely to be on Sunday 6th August, and the live
bands on Thursday 10th.

Again, I'd be grateful if Gig Collective can get back to us asap!

Dan J. Kahn, (Tia-Anna)
Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Trans Collective.