[matilda] Anarchy theory group Not the reading list

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Mon Nov 13 10:40:16 GMT 2006

If you are not on the Matilda list goto
https://lists.aktivix.org/pipermail/matilda/2006-November/002629.html
there people are talking about http://cornersoul.com/revolutionary.html is
the one i meant for our next reading group an exallant read for all in the
group all who have not been all who intend to be involved with mooreen
then it is very much recomended to read befor it all kicks into play
unlike hackam bay it stays current i know there are some re print that
urbanparanoia did a while ago one of the urbanparanoia people is working
on a compleat edition of all lary laws works due sometime 07 goto
http://aland.burngreave.net/personal/spectaculartimes/cornersoul.com/spectaculartimes.html
thanks to a.d for the links now go read..

herman dune on the player

one love
0742

ps.. please leave the stress to us about the new space we are sourting
shit allright on hippy time but it will happen be about tuesaday night and
hopefully in a beeter frame than last week..