[noborders-brum] Re: Proposal from London No Borders 4 a gathering

Shiar shiar at riseup.net
Tue Feb 7 22:29:56 UTC 2006

Great!

I guess then we should start working on a draft agenda and the like. One
idea is to use Make Borders History's wiki:
http://wiki.makebordershistory.org/index.php/Main_Page

I've already put up a heading for No Borders meeting in the Events section
there, with a couple of subtitles. Feel free to change or add anything.

Personally, 11-12 March would be better for me, but even 3-4th is all right.

Best,
--
Shiar