[noborders-brum] usage of this list

hub13 at riseup.net hub13 at riseup.net
Mon Oct 13 11:13:55 UTC 2008

> This list was intended to be for announcements from Noborders Birmingham.

Oh? My impression was that it was for general No Borders discussion, while
another more closed list was used for your affinity group. I remember when
the two-list system was implemented; i'm not going to excavate the emails
now to check, but I thought this was the case.

> Could you please respect our wishes and leave us alone to get on with the
> activism and campaigning we're committed to.

Er, this is projection, either unconcious (which I find hard to beleive)
or deliberate. Nil Point.