[pagan-magik] Meeting 22nd. Nov

Jocelyn Chaplin jochaplin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 21:47:51 GMT 2004

Hi Everyone,
I've just heard that the Festival Hall is already
boarded up. So shall we meet at the National film
theatre cafe instead, also on the south bank in
London?7.00. Mon.22nd.Nov.
So far only 4 people have said they can definitely
come....I know it's hard to find a time good for
everyone...but anyhow let's go with it......

Hope you can make it Steve as you booked the Anarchist
book fair venue and we should decide stuff about
that...It would be great to explore the Jerusalem
project discussed 2 weeks ago as well...Thanks Lillith
for your inspiring e-mail ....and any other up coming
events...

There was such great energy in our network over the
ECF weekend, it would be a shame to dissipate it over
the issue of moderating. I liked David's 3 masks
approach. But let's get some face to face reality too.
(Appologies to those who don't live in London and/or
can't make Mon. week.)

Love and power,
Jocelyn.