[pagan-magik] Meeting 22nd. Nov

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sun Nov 14 22:01:29 GMT 2004

Jocelyn Chaplin wrote:

>Hi Everyone,
>I've just heard that the Festival Hall is already
>boarded up. So shall we meet at the National film
>theatre cafe instead, also on the south bank in
>London?7.00. Mon.22nd.Nov

Hiya Jocelyn,

Hope all is wondrous in your world at the minute...

I'll be away on the weekend of the anarchist book fair so won't come to
this meeting about it exept perhaps for the social - but meanwhile,
there are still a load of "Intro to Pagan Activism" booklets sitting
here that might prove useful as a fundraiser at the book fair to
possibly cover the cost of  hiring the room... Let me know if someone
out there is able to pick them up and wants to distribute them on the day.

> There was such great energy in our network over the
> ECF weekend, it would be a shame to dissipate it over
> the issue of moderating.

For sure I agree - so the sooner the list admin status is shared, the
sooner the concerned folk will start relaxing and participating....
Nina? are you out there?

Sean