[pagan-magik] thank you

anarchofun23 at riseup.net anarchofun23 at riseup.net
Sun Nov 14 22:52:41 GMT 2004

love , love, love and more love unto you ,joclyn,steve,sara and ceri for
your emails and support.its really empowering me(and also making me a
little teary eyed).unfortunatly i wont be able to make it for the meeting
or the anarchist bookfair, but i will return on december the first
.(yippie!!!!!)
since ill still be here and by then traveling the land ,and you guys will
be together raising power anyway,it might be an appropriate time to hold
the syncronised ritual we have been disscussing.it gives us enough time to
plan ahead for a joint working that can be very powerfull.take into
account that it is still sunny and bright and full of life  here,and not
so in synch with the "darker" northen european samhain\death vibe we have
been working with.
in many ways its samhain here all year round in the land of milk and honey.