[pagan-magik] Buy Nothing Day - November 26

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Sun Nov 14 23:53:41 GMT 2004

<<For 24 hours, millions of people around the world do not participate
-- in the doomsday economy, the marketing mind-games, and the frantic
consumer-binge that's become our culture. We pause. We make a small
choice not to shop. We shrink our footprint and gain some calm. Together
we say to Exxon, Nike, Coke and the rest: enough is enough. And we help
build this movement to rethink our unsustainable course.>>

http://www.adbusters.org/metas/eco/bnd/