[pagan-magik] [Fwd: Re: New Jerusalem]

anarchofun23 at riseup.net anarchofun23 at riseup.net
Mon Nov 15 00:02:27 GMT 2004

Subject: Re: New Jerusalem
From:    anarchofun23 at riseup.net
Date:    Sun, November 14, 2004 4:01 pm
To:      "steve ash" <steveash_2001 at yahoo.co.uk>

>quoting steve's old halloween rite:
> > These Eshu were also identified as Lords of the ‘Four
> Tribes of London’,
> Afro-Caribbean, Anglo-Celtic, Asian and finally the
> collective tribe for all old and new immigrants, under
> the protection of Dionysos. These were united in the
> centre, these Eshu’s forming the Black Eshu, and the
> Four Tribes forming the 5th Tribe of the New
> Jerusalem, London, capital of Albion, under Red Orc
> (Blakean Spirit of Revolution).
> A New Jerusalem was invoked as a New London, in which
> all people and all races were united and equal. One
> City, One Nation, One World. Unity in Diversity. Hen
> Pantha. The Spirit of the Old London was laid to rest
> with respect, and New London envisioned and communed
> with. An End and a New Beginning.......

> The gateway to the underworld was then closed, and the
> vision of inner unity of my roots were intuned to the
> vision of the outer harmony of the unified tribes of
> London, and their ancestors, past, present and future.

    Wow!thank you steve for sharing such an inspiring working.It dawned on
me that this is the imagery we can use to establish the link between
london and jerusalem ,especially with its aonic overtones.> > your
gathering together for the anarchist bookfair sounds appropriate for such
a working...words fail me to elaborate such a great idea as
this,maybe steve can explain it better....
alll i can say is that in my gut feeling it seems to make sense,linking up
all that we have been disscussing before my departure...
lilit>> >

(lets not forget baphomet..who can be called back to this side of the
globe once more.........)