[pagan-magik] G8 Healing Day Fundraiser

Adrian Harris adrian at gn.apc.org
Sat Apr 30 08:51:34 BST 2005

Hi,

The Tribe of Brigid are organizing a London event to support the G8
resistance. We'd love you to come and enjoy the day and are also keen to
hear from anyone who can help. We need healers to offer their skills for
fundraising donations, musician and more general help with organization.

Regeneration Day: Healing Benefit for the G8 Resistance
Sunday 15 May from 12am to 10pm.
At The Circle Community Centre St. Georges Theatre, 49 Tufnell Park Road, N7.

A day of healing, music and films to raise money for the G8 convergence
centre.Healers will offer healing for a suggested donation. Workshops. Kids
space. Veggie food available.

Entry by donation.

Love and Power,
Adrian