[pagan-magik] Jesus and the Virus

Steve (Dionysian Underground) dionysian_underground at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 2 02:00:00 GMT 2005

Interesting thoughts. Which JC to you mean Christos
the Sun God, Iesus Dionysos, Iu of Egypt or the Rabbi
Joshua ben Miriam? You should enjoy my upcoming expose
of Christianity!

I sympathise with what you say about the 'virus
problem' but given the biggest earthquake in recent
history will only have killed about a quarter of a
million, a lot but nothing compared to the world
population, its unlikely that the ecosystem would be
able to have a serious impact on the human race
(though it might try). In the end we'd be more likely
to destroy the ecosystem than vice versa. I'd rather
see the human race as the conscious element of Gaia
the evolutionary peak of nature that has the ability
to perfect nature, as I'm still a humanist. Admittedly
we're still in an adolescent phase but hopefully we'll
grow up soon or there'll be no point to the universe
existing, even if it did survive (nature depends on
its existance for us anyway).

An interesting thing that someone pointed out was that
few animals died in the flooding, apparently because
they knew the warning signs and were able to escape.
So perhaps the problem is not under spiritualisation
but rather under naturalisation,
but then thats the same thing for me, so perhaps
thats what you mean? I've always thought animals were
more 'spiritual' than humans in this sense anyway.

I like the idea of a tsunami of healing, but don't
know what it means still, healing what? I'd be up for
a short thing on Sunday, but nothing involved as I
still have ritual fatigue and haven't got over my
boredom with it yet, so would rather spend the 3 or 4
hours I can stay tommorrow being social, rather than
working, I find all these rituals quite tiring. But am
willing to put in half an hour if you want to work out
the procedure for us!

Steve

=====
Opposing Utopia for the sake of its Realisation