[pagan-magik] Regular meetings

sean sean at hairyjedi.net
Wed Jan 5 19:55:19 GMT 2005

David writes -

> I have recently been in communication with Jocelyn, following her
> original suggestion that we have regular meetings of the PMA.
> It was suggested in these communications that the PMA meet on a
> monthly basis. The day suggested was the last monday of each month at
> the Royal Festival Hall, South Bank, London.
> Times and details of this meeting will be posted nearer the time if
> there are no objections to having a regular meeting as suggested.

I reckon regular meetings would be fantastic! The last monday of this
month will be the 31st...

Also workshops, rites and trainings would be ideal and a way to build up
this magical network of resistance....

I also understand that folk from the Dragon Network and some of the
Reclaimers are having regular meetings up in Scotland to get prepared
for the G8... and info about that can be made available if any of you
mail me off list or if you join those groups...

sean